By using photography and design skills, create a project that encompasses a consistent color scheme the image.
- I went around Rexburg taking pictures and trying to come with creative ideas for those photos.
- I chose a photo that inspired me the most to work with for this project.
- I sketched how I would design my 8.5×11 photo. I knew that I was working most light colors so I decided to use circle because, for me, they go well together.
- I used Photoshop to work with. The first thing I did was to create a copy of the background so I could cut the cupcake off. This way I could work with its brightness and selective colors without modifying the blur background.
- After that was done I started design with circles trying several different positions, orders, and colors to see which one looks better. In the end I choose to put them on the bottom to cover the table.
- After the feedback I got from professor Judkins and Adam Harper I did the necessary changes to improve my project.
Professor Judkins gave me some good feedback and ideas on areas that I could work on a little more on my project. After his feedback I brainstormed some new ideas applying those suggestions and I met with Adam Harper to help put those ideas together and see what else I could do different and better. Bot Prof. Judkins and Mr. Harper where very helpful.
On Facebook I gave feedback to Jasmin Rock and Andi Williams
Doesn’t matter what you are going through, a cupcake can make everything better.
To every student that is trying to go through college.
Top Thing Learned
Sometimes you will work in a project and at the end of it you say to ourselves: “I don’t like it.” Then you have to start all over again, but by doing this you can come up with different ideas that will lead to a better end result.
Color Scheme & Color Names
Complementary, Gold and Blue.
Title Font Name & Category
Bellerose Light, san serif and decorative
Copy Font Name & Category
AlexadriaFLF Regular, Modern
It is my own.